Text Now Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Text NOW offers its customers a number of benefits that can be maximized with the use of their site page-- the Text NOW Login. Benefits include sending and receiving unlimited text messages within USA and Canada, completely free of charge; every TextNow user receives their own phone number that can receive text messages and calls; and finally, users can text from the web, or try one of their mobile apps to text on the go. However, there are still a lot of log in issues that need resolution for the improvement of the site and the benefits of the site's members. Text NOW claims that if you are experiencing log in issues that need resolution when logging in to the web page of Text NOW, you should clear your cookies from within your browser. You will be able to do this particular instruction by first identifying your browser type. For Google Chrome users, you should make sure that the Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data is selected (remove other checks) and press Clear Browsing Data button from the settings page of the browser. For Firefox users, you should click the link to Clear your recent history, expose the details area and make sure only Cookies is checked (remove other checks) and press the Clean Now button. On the other hand, if you are an IE browser user, you should open Internet Options then choose the Delete Button on the General tab under Browsing History section and press the Delete button.
The Simplest Steps for Logging in to your Text NOW account:
1. You should be able to type the URL of the Text NOW Login page to your Internet Browser: http://www.textnow.com/
2. You can see the log in area at the upper right part of your screen. Input both of your username and password on the provided text fields. Make sure to type all characters properly as this step might cause log in problems.
3. Then, select the Login button placed beside your password.
1. Check your internet browser. You should be at the log in page of Text NOW.
2. At the upper right part of the page, you shall find a number of links located below the log in area. Look for this particular link: "Forgot username or password?"
3. After that, enter the email address you used to sign up for Text Now Login to identify your account.
4. Then click the Reset pssword link to finish the reset process.
Still Complicated? You can contact Text NOW directly by using the information provided below:Support Page: http://support.textnow.com/home
We try to provide the most up to date information regarding the Text NOW login process, please bookmark this page and check back later to find out if any of the process has changed, if there are any bugs or system issues, or any other important issues you may need to know about related to the login.